After getting merged to Indian bank, Allahabad bank customers can now have access to Indian bank banking portals. All the Allahabad bank branches and customers have now become Indian bank branches and Indian bank customers. So, you can now log into Indian name Internet service, mobile banking or call Indian bank balance check number provided by Indian bank for Allahabad Bank balance check. In this article, we will discuss all the available balance check options.
Balance check through phone call
To check your Allahabad bank account balance through phone call,
- Dial Indian bank balance check number 8108781085 from your registered mobile number.
- Select the language of your preference.
- Then, your call will be connected to a customer care executive or an IVR.
- Sometimes, you are given many options along with numbers to press.
- Press the number for balance check and allow the call to be disconnected.
- Shortly after the call is disconnected, the bank will send you an SMS containing the details of your account.
Alternatively, you can also give a missed call. Dial the Indian balance check missed call number and allow the call to be disconnected automatically. Then, you will get an SMS containing the account details including current balance.
Balance check through SMS banking
Do you know there is also an option to check your account balance just by sending a text to Indian bank balance check number for SMS. Write BALAVL<space>A/c No.<space>MPIN” and send it to 94443-94443 from your registered mobile number. After sending the text, you will receive an SMS containing the your current balance.
If your mobile number is not yet registered with the bank, refer to this guidelines.
- For online registration, go to the official website of Indian bank.
- Then, go to the profile section and select the option “update mobile number”.
- You will be asked to enter the mobile number you wish to update. Enter it and enter all the required details.
- Then, your mobile number will be registered with Indian bank.
- If you want to register it offline, go to a nearby Indian bank branch.
- Ask the staff for a mobile number registration form.
- Fill it with all the required information such as your personal details, account details and the mobile number you wish to register.
- Submit it along with some identity proof documents. When the form is verified and approved, your Mobile number will be registered with the bank.
If you have account with other banks and wants to check balance, you can follow the same steps provided above. The balance check numbers are given below:
|Axis Bank balance check number
|Andhra Bank Balance check number
|Allahabad Bank Balance check number
|Bank of Baroda (BoB) Balance check number
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB) Balance check number
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance check number
|IDBI Bank Balance check number
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance check number
|Syndicate Bank Balance check number
|09664552255 OR 08067006979
|Punjab National Bank (PNB) Balance check number
|18001802222 or 01202490000
|ICICI Bank Balance check number
|HDFC Bank balance check number
|Bank of India (BoI) balance check number
|Canara Bank balance check number
|Karnataka Bank balance check number
|State Bank of India (SBI) balance check number
|Union Bank of India balance check number
|IndusInd bank balance check number
|1860 2677 777
|Bank of Maharashtra balance check number
Balance check through Mobile banking service
This is also one of the convenient options. For this, you need to first set up the mobile banking app on your device. After setting up and linking your account the app,
- Open the app with the pin that you created. Do not disclose this PIN code to anyone to avoid misuse.
- Go to the account summary section and tap on it. Your account balance will be displayed on your device screen.
Activation of Indian Bank mobile banking app
- Download the Indian bank mobile banking app, “IndOASIS” and install it.
- Open the app, search for the option “New User Registration” and tap on it.
- Fill in the required details such as your account number, registered mobile number, and any other information requested for verification purposes.
- Then, you have to create your own login credentials (User ID and password) as per the app’s guidelines. The password should be strong which means it should contain an uppercase, a lower case, a numeric value and it should have at least 8 characters.
- After creating your credentials, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number for verification. Enter this OTP to authenticate and the registration process.
- After you are registered, log in using the credentials you’ve just set up.
- Now you can explore the various features available for banking transactions, fund transfers, bill payments, and more.
Balance check through Internet banking
If you have access to the Indian bank Internet banking service, you can check your account balance in a few clicks.
- Visit the official website of Indian bank from the browser on your device.
- On the homepage, you will see some options like account summary, fund transfer, cards, loans, etc. Select “account summary”. If you have more than one account with the bank, select the account for which you want to check the balance.
- Your updated balance will be shown on the screen.
- If you want to get your transaction history you can go for statement download through this Internet banking service.
Registration for Internet banking service
- Open the browser on your device and visit the official website of Indian Bank.
- There will be an option for registration under the ‘Online Banking’ or ‘Login’ section.
- You’ll be asked to enter details like account number, card details, personal information, and sometimes an OTP (One Time Password) sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Set up a user ID and password. Some banks might require a combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters for a secure password.
- After registration, log in using the newly created credentials.